- Bachelor of Arts in Dramatic Arts, with a Major in Interpretation, from Institut del Teatre de Barcelona.
- Master’s degree in creative writing and storytelling + screenwriter for film, radio and television – Double degree.
- Geography and History studies, with a Major in Contemporary History (UB) and Social and Cultural Anthropology (UB y UNED).
- Prima de Teatro, 10th Edition, under Fedra de Séneca with Professors Lorenzo Salveti (Acting), Alan Woodhouse (Voice) and Berti Tovias (Chorus and Body Work).
- Two years of acting with Boris Rotenstein at Col.legi de Teatre.
- Neutral Mask and Character Training, History and Drama, with Berti Tovias at Col.legi de Teatre.
- Text work with Jordi Mesalles at Col.legi de Teatre.
- Movement and Body work with S. Weston and P. Cherms.
- The Actor’s Human Voice, with Franco di Francescoantonio.
- Classical German Theatre, with Konrad Zschiedrich.
- Shakespearean Verse and Action Workshop, with Dugald Bruce-Lockhart.
- Theater production and management course (3rd ed.) organized by the AADPC and the IT.
- A2 and B1 Driver’s Permit.
Spanish, Catalan, Italian, English, French.